Riding a horse
he swept her away in one go..
They galloped away
to a magic world.....

My fairy tale is quite different..
sans the horse,a prince and his beautiful maid.
Here,we have
Just a room.

That is
My mind.

My mind-a room
a secret place

my comfort zone
which i thought was mine
mine alone

You slipped right into there
My mind

a room that I had done up
all along ..
It had everything that was me.

Yet..
Lil did I notice when


curtains
woven by my dreams
danced to the tunes of a breeze..

memories
captured from my life
lit up again.

cobwebs,
my insecurities and complacence,
were brushed away?

I opened my door
and there you were..

Comments

David Antony said…
Wowww!!
this is amazzzing :-)
such creative imagination!! :-)

Applause to you!!! the flow is great and so is the picture u painted with your words....
Skinsleuth said…
Lovely! :-)
Unknown said…
wht a imagination....kwel
Jibi said…
Open our weird little worlds to another person, show the bruises and the stones. Absolute faith. Want to get there one day.

Brilliant.

Popular Posts