The train
chugged along
Gaining speed
The beat of my heart
kept pace ...
all along.

As tracks exchanged hands
to take me to my destination
so also the visions in my mind
changed
bringing in stills of the past..
To answer the
persistent,needling questions
of the present.
Striking down endlessly
at a tomorrow
nursed in the depths of my heart.

At times the pace was sluggish..
There I was
refusing to speculate
to ponder over the obvious
yet
getting over the fear to look over the wall.

And slowly
the pace caught up
The scenes ran before my eyes
Swiftly too, did the questions,
banished and ignored,
come hurling at me.

Way above
the dark clouds got together.
In front of me,loomed large
unanswered questions,
insufficient answers,
piling uncertainties.

The clouds adjourned.
The rains lashed.
Unawares,a trail of tears.

A dream stood unfinished.
Someone stood waiting
far away .

The journey continued
over the meandering rivers
cutting thru the proud mountains

The breathing continued unabated
over the wandering thoughts
squeezing thru the inconquerable worries.

The yearning restless
all through
to meet the one.

The gloom did give way.
The clear sky did appear.

All doubts and pains were put to rest
in the power of love
so simple yet true.







Comments

David Antony said…
the power of imagination!!! and the power of weaving words around ur imagination :-) i appreciate that...
Unknown said…
Did u get him...Your dream boy.You explained your passion so magnificently.
Sunil George said…
gr8 exprnces....gud wrk...

Popular Posts