This once

An unfulfilled dream.

A song sung halfway.

A kite caught in the trees.

and more..


To spare my heart
of the whimpering pain
so typical
of crushed hopes,
I convince myself to see
a sad end for everything.

Wishing for it
fully knowing
it cant happen
I debate against it.
Deny any hope.
Ban it from my mind.

But this once
forget I never did...


What happened was
Beyond expectations.
Defying thoughts.
Out of the blue.

To my surprise
The sun rose and shone.

The birds flew in gay abandon.
Flowers smiled to a new beginning.

My little forsaken dream
Had bloomed
right in front of my eyes

What can I say?
A pleasant surprise.

An unexpected visit.
A longlost friend.

And now
I want to believe.

Dare to hope.
Dream.
Wait.

I want to listen
to

The wave call back
to the wind
that touches her.

The butterfly whisper

to the flower
on which he rests his head.

The rain sing
to the parched earth
that has longingly waited.

Its a secret
that only I know
and I want to tell u

what I heard all along..

This time
You will be there to listen
listen to it

for ever more.









Comments

getting romantic huh??

Popular Posts