A meeting of sorts

It was a meeting of sorts

And as far as I can remember

this is how it went.


Acquaintance..the early bird

Just came in,uninvited.

You came

and stayed on..


Realisation was a little lazy

He showed up much later.

You were there..

Your unmistakable presence in everything.

Your spirit shone thru..

Your contagious goodness

touched my life

in simple ways.

Comfort slipped in

without anybody noticing.


You were there all through out.

sharing everything,

caring everytime.

Attachment came in.


For all I knew is that..

A smile could begin because of you.

Dreams go on because of u.

A tear can stop because of u.

Much later Awareness showed up

Then things came to a standstill.

For a moment..a pause


Recollection lost his way

and couldnt make it.


When did u become so much a part of my life?

Reality came with a bang!

Posing a lot of questions.

Do I have to give up the sunshine in my life?

Truth joined in

Things came to light

You have become an indispensable part.

But our lives we cant share.


Time was there all along

But was a silent listener

You were a gift.

Now its time for me to give you back.


Pain and Regret left finally,

after Persuasion tried hard,

leaving behind Bitterness.

Will I be able to live with it?

And then Acceptance came over

You were there for a reason.

To be with me for the winter in my life..


Strength was a latecomer

But he sure did make it

I can face it.

I need to believe.


Gratefulness just popped in and left


Thank you for being there in my life.

Comments

Aradhana said…
Hey this one is my favorite!
meaningful lines put in such a beautiful fashion...
Way to go gurl! :)

Popular Posts